Right trusty and well-beloved, we greet you well [microform] : VVhereas our royal father of blessed memory, did in the year 1632. constitute and establish a Society of Fishers, ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- At head of text: Charles R. and Whereas our royal father of blessed memory, did in the year 1632. constitute and establish a Society of Fishers
- London : Printed for Jane Bourne, at the sounth-entrance [sic] of the Royal Fxchange [sic], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- City of London (England). Lord Mayor and England and Wales. Privy Council
- Addressed at end: To Our Right Trusty and well-beloved, the Lord Mayor of Our City of London, to be communicated to the Court of Aldermen., Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 25"., Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Whitehall this 23. day of July, in the Twelfth year of our Raign [i.e. 1660]., Imprint date from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 3235., Thomason 669.f.25., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C3603.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127653