The humble petition of the vvell-affected yong men in the Citty of London and liberties thereof [microform] : to the Right Honourable the Lords and Commons in the high court of Parliament now assembled
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of the well-affected yong men in the Citty of London and liberties thereof
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "January. 2d 1642".
Imprint from Wing.
Praying Parliament to put an end to the destruction brought about by the Civil War.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.6.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3584.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127726