The beauty of Godly government in a church reformed [microform] : or a platforme of government consonant to the word of truth, and the purest reformed churches. Shewing also, the great good that comes thereby, the great evils that it freeth us from. With the two maine objections answered, which are objected by some of the laitie, and some of the clergie. Whereunto is added. A short parrallell betweene the presbyterian and prelatian government. Published for such as are not well acquainted with it.
- Additional Titles:
- Platforme of government consonant to the word of truth, and the purest reformed churches
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed, Anno Dom. 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E.132, 36:E.205).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.132., Thomason E.205., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B1640.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127753