A list of his Majesties navie royall, and merchant ships, their names, captains, men, ordnance, in every ship, now set forth for the guard of the narrow seas, and for the coast of Ireland in this present expedition, 1643 [microform] : Vnder the command of the Right Honourable Robert Earle of VVarwick, admirall and commander in chiefe of the said fleet
- [London] : Printed for Lawrence Blaiklock, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill. 12"., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With an engraved portrait of the Earl of Warwick., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.7. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2393.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127785