Vox borealis [microform] : or the northern discoverie : by way of dialogue between Jamie and Willie
- Amidst the Babylonians [i.e. London or Edinburgh] : Printed, by Margery Mar-Prelat, in Thwackcoat-lane, at the Signe of the Crab-tree Cudgell; without any priviledge of the Cater-Caps, The yeare coming on, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages
- Foot of C2r reads "Here ends the first part"; all published?., Imperfect; lacks quire B., Printed either in London (cf. Wing) or Edinburgh (cf. Bernard Quaritch, Catalogue 1188, item no. 74)., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-C⁴ D² ., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 31:E.177).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.177. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) V712.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127806