The humble desires of the Lords Commissioners, for the kingdome of Scotland [microform] : Presented to the Kings most excellent Majestie, in the behalfe of the three kingdomes: that he would be pleased to return to his great counsellors, the Lords and Commons in Parliament, that so the present distractions and distempers of this state may be removed. With a message of thanks delivered to the Lords Commissioners for Scotland, by Mr. Pym, from the House of Commons, in the name of themselves and the whole commons of England, for this their advice and counsell
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament
- London : Printed for J.B., Maii 5. in the yeare, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pym, John, 1584-1643 and England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E.146).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.146.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1001I.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127842