A letter sent from Captaine Lilburne [microform] : to divers of his friends, citizens, and others of good account in London, wherein he fully expresseth the misery of his imprisonment, and the barbarous usage of the Cavaliers towards him. Desiring them (if it were possible) to use some means for his releasement
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- London : Printed for Iames Rogers, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 3d".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E.84).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.84.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2134.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127914