His Majesties declaration [microform] : to all his loving subjects, of the causes which moved him to dissolve the last Parliament. Published by His Majesties speciall command
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: and by the Assignes of John Bill, MDCXL. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 55 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
Finch of Fordwich, John Finch, Baron, 1584-1660
- Most forms are in one of two impositions, found in various combinations.
Possibly written by John Finch, Baron Finch of Fordwich? (STC).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 36:E.203).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9262.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127925