Brave newes of the taking of the city of Chitchester [sic] by the Parliaments forces, under the command of Sir William Waller, upon Wednesday last, at 5. of the clock, halfe an hour before it began to raine [microform] ; wherein the bishop, some lords, and about four-score commanders are taken prisoners. And of the maintaining of Bradford in Yorkshire by 40. musquetiers, against 1300. cavaliers; with the manner of the fight, and how our men were victors, to the praise of God
- London : Printed for T. Underhill, at the Bible in Woodstreete, Decemb. 30. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Decemb. 30"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E.83).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.83. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B4281.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128117