News from Manchester [microform] : being a perfect relation of the passages which hapned there, between the Lord Strange, and the commissioners for the militia. Together with the occasion, and other circumstances of their skirmishing, and the number, and state of those which were slain and wounded. As also how the magazine for that county is disposed of. Sent in a letter from M. Jo. Ronsgore, an eye-witnesse, and an inhabitant of the said town of Manchester
- Ronsgore, John
- [London] : July 23. Printed for T. N., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed and dated at end: John Ronsgore. 16. July. 1642., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 19:E.108).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.108. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1917.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128134