The inconsistencie of the independent way [microform] : with scripture, and it self. Manifested in a threefold discourse, I. Vindiciæ vindiciarum, with M. Cotton. II. A review of M. Hookers Survey of church-discipline. The first part. III. A diatribe with the same M. Hooker concerning baptism of infants of non-confederate parents, cap 2. of his third part. / By Daniel Cawdrey, a member of the assembly, and late preacher at Martins in the Fields
- Cawdrey, Daniel, 1588-1664
- London : Printed by A. Miller for Christopher Meredith at the sign of the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, MDCLI. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 219 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Diatribe concerning infants baptism
Review of the survey of church-discipline
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "may: 15".
Errata: p. .
In three parts, each with separate dated title page.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 97:E.629).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.629.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C1629A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128228