Two letters from the Hague [microform] : of Prince Charles his going into Scotland, and of 6000 Danes to be landed there, under the command of the Duke of Holst. Also an army of Swedes, in which are 7 Dukes 9 Marquesses, 17 Earles, and above 20 Lords. The heads of the Princes proclamation sent to the Earl of Ormond, and a perticular message sent by Collonel Buckworth. And likewise of the Prince his intended marriage with the Duke of Lorraines onely daughter and two hundred thousand pounds offered with her in ready money. Imprimatur, G. Mabbot
- London : Printed by B.A., 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- G. B. and W. B.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 18. 1648".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The letters are signed respectively: G.B. and W.B.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 84:E.546).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.546.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B70.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128261