The petition of the citizens of London, to both Houses of Parliament, Feb. 26. 1641 [microform] : Concerning the election of persons for the militia of the city, with the government and charters thereof. With His Majesties message to both Houses of Parliament, March 1. 1641. Touching the militia of the kingdome, and of the city of London
- London : Printed by T. F. for J. Thomas, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E.140).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18b reel.25:E.138 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The copie of a letter sent from Pope Urban the 8. unto the King of France, Jan. 28. 1641 [microform] : Brought unto the said king, by the Bishop of Salerno the Popes nuntio. Wherein he informes the king, that he understands by his nuntio lately returned out of England. What and how great persecutions and pressures the catholiques suffer, since the sitting of the Parliament there. Whence he taketh occasion to exhort and incite the king to the same measure towards his Hugonets in France. Also strongly perswading him to an inclination unto peace with the crowne of Spaine. And for the assisting of the Catholiques in Ireland. Translated out of the Latine copie by J.S
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.140. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1785.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128266