A declaration by Sir Edward Dering Knight and Baronet [microform] : With his petition to the honourable House of Commons assembled in Parliament
- Dering, Edward, Sir, 1598-1644
- London : Printed by J. Raworth, for Philemon Stephens, at the golden Lion in Pauls Church-yard, April 1. 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 12 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With a final imprimatur leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 7:E.40).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.40. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D1108.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128343