The dovvnfall of greatnesse. For the losse of goodnesse [microform] : A poem: or, a short survay of Thomas Lord VVentworth, late earle of Strafford, lord lieutenant generall of His Majesties army, generall governour, and lord lieutenant of Ireland, lord president of the councell established in the north parts of England, and of the county and city of York, one of His Majesties most honourable Privie Councell, and knight of the noble Order of the Garter. His history, and tragedy: who was accused, and impeached of high treason, arraigned, found guilty, condemned, and beheaded on Tower-hill, May 12. 1641
- Additional Titles:
- Downfall of greatnesse. For the losse of goodnesse
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : portrait
- Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Woodcut on t.p.: portrait of the earl of Strafford., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 28:E.157).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.157.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128369