Two treatises [microform] : the one, handling the doctrine of Christ's mediatorship : wherein the great Gospel-mystery of reconciliation betwixt God and man is opened, vindicated, and applyed. The other, of mystical implantation : wherein the Christian's union and communion with, and conformity to Jesus Christ, both in his death and resurrection, is opened, and applyed. / As they were lately delivered to the church of God at Great Yarmouth, by John Brinsley, minister of the Gospel, and preacher to that incorporation
- Brinsley, John, 1600-1665
- London : Printed by T. Maxey, for Ralph Smith, at the signe of the Bible in Cornhill, near the Royall Exchange, 1651 [i.e. 1652]
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 272; 16 unnumbered pages, 255 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Ashe, Simeon, -1662
- Related Titles:
- Mesitēs, or the one and onley mediator betwixt God and men, the man Christ Jesus
Mystical implantation: or the great Gospel mystery of the Christian's union, and communion with, and conformity to Jesus Christ, both in his death and resurrection
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Apr: 25."
Consists of "Mesitēs" (1651, Wing B4718) and "Mystical implantation" (1652, Wing B4721) with a general title page and conjugate introduction by Simeon Ashe. Each part was probably also issued separately.
Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (Early English books), and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 252:E.1223).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1223.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B4737.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128398