The bishops potion, or, a dialogue betweene the Bishop of Canterbury, and his phisitian [microform] : wherein he desireth the doctor to have a care of his bodie, and to preserve him from being let blood in the neck, when the signe is in Taurus
- Additional Titles:
- Dialogue betweene the Bishop of Canterbury, and his phisitian
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Yeer, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages : illustrations
- Illustrated t.p.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 29:E.165).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.165.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3032.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128439