Nevvs from hell, Rome and the innes of court [microform] : Wherein is set forth the coppy of a letter written from the Devill to the Pope. The true coppy of the petition delivered to the king at Yorke. The coppy of certaine articles of agreement betweene the Devill, the Pope, and divers others. The description of a feast, sent from the Devill to the Pope; together with a short advertisement to the high court of Parliament with sundry other particulars / Published for the future peace and tranquillity of the inhabitantns of Great Britany. By J.M.
- J. M.
- Additional Titles:
- News from hell, Rome and the innes of court
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare of Grace and Reformation. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26 pages : illustrations
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With title page woodcut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 24:E.133).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.133.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M42B.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128442