A modest advertisement concerning the present controversie about church-government [microform] ; wherein the maine grounds of that booke, intituled, The unlawfulnesse and danger of limited prelacie. Are calmly examined
- Morley, George, 1597-1684
- London : Printed for Robert Bostock, Anno 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 20 pages
- A reply to: Henderson, Alexander. The unlawfulnes and danger of limited prelacie.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "By George Morley.".
Attributed to George Morley. Cf. -- BLC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 28:E.156).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.156.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M2793.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128512