VVonderfull predictions declared in a message [microform] : as from the Lord, to his Excellency Sr. Thomas Fairfax and the Councell of his Army. / By John Saltmarsh preacher of the Gospell. His severall speeches, and the manner of his death. December 29. 1647. This narrative concerning Mr. Saltmarsh hath been sent to the Army; and there perused, corrected, and made perfect, to be printed and published for the kindgomes satisfaction. Imprimatur, Gilbert Mabbot
- Saltmarsh, John, -1647
- Printed at London : By Robert Ibbitson, in Smithfield, neer the Queenes-head Tavern, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotations on Thomason copy: "1647"; the "8" in the imprint has been crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With title-page woodcuts.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 66:E.421).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.421.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S507.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128604