The season for Englands selfe-reflection, and advancing temple-work [microform] : discovered in a sermon preached to the two Houses of Parliament; at Margarets Westminster, Aug. 13. 1644. being an extraordinary day of humiliation. By Thomas Hill B.D. pastor at Tychmersh in Northamptonshire, a member of the Assembly of Divines
- Hill, Thomas, -1653
- Additional Titles:
- Englands season for selfe-reflection, and advancing temple-worke
- London : Printed by Richard Cotes, for John Bellamy, and Philemon Stephens, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 37 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: Englands season for selfe-reflection, and advancing temple-worke., The final leaf bears an order to print., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 1:E.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.6. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2027.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128645