The history of Eriander. The first part [microform] / Composed by John Burton
- Burton, John, 1629 or 1630-1699
- London : Printed by R. Davenport for John Williams at the Crown in S. Paul's Church-Yard, 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 208 pages
- A romance., Errata leaf proceeds text., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The last leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 244:E.2264).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.2264. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B6180.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128652