Die Sabbathi 23 Ianuarii 1646 [microform] : Whereas the severall plantations in Virginia, Bermudas, Barbados and other places of America have been much beneficiall to this kingdome by the increase of navigation ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the severall plantations in Virginia, Bermudas, Barbados and other places of America have been much beneficiall to this kingdome by the increase of navigation
- London : printed for John Wright at the Kings Head in the Old Baley, 1646. [i.e. 1647]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (Early English books), and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
Signed: Joh. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum.
Title from heading and first lines of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 2677.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2496.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128691