Reasons why Sir Iohn Hotham, trusted by the Parliament, cannot in honour agree to the Treaty of pacification [microform] : made by some gentlemen of York-shire, at Rothwell, Sept. 29. 1642
- Hotham, John, Sir, 1589-1645
- Additional Titles:
- Reasons why Sir John Hotham, trusted by the Parliament, cannot in honour agree to the Treaty of pacification
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Printed 8 8ber [i.e. October]"., Caption title., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 41:E.240).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.240. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2908.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128738