The debauched cavalleer: or the English Midianite [microform] : Wherein are compared by way of parallel, the carriage, or rather miscarriage of the cavalleeres, in the present reigne of our King Charles, with the Midianites of old. Setting forth their diabolicall, and hyperdiabolicall blaspemies, execrations, rebellions, cruelties, rapes, and robberies. / Penned by G.L. and C.L. for publique good
- Lawrence, George, 1615-1695?
- Additional Titles:
- Debauched cavalleer and English Midianite
- London : Printed by L.N. for Henry Overton, in Popes-head Alley, MDCXLII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Love, Christopher, 1618-1651
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octo: 18".
G. L. = George Lawrence; C. L. = Christopher Love.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 41:E.240).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.240.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L656.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128750