An abstract of certain depositions, by vertue of His Majesties commission, taken upon oath [microform] : concerning the traiterous intention of the rebels in Ireland, in rejecting the government of His Majestie, in having a king of their own: and who that king should be. With an extract of a letter from Rome, 4. Jan. 1641. Published by His Majesties command
- Puttock, Roger
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 8, that is, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- O'Connor, Bonaventura
- Related Titles:
- Extract of a letter written 4. January. 1641
- "An abstract of certain depositions" is signed on p. 4 by Roger Puttock, and six others., "An extract of a letter written 4. January. 1641" is by "Bonaventure O Connye."., Page six is misnumbered eight., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E.149).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.149. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P4251.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128752