The declaration of the Commission of the General Assembly, to this whole Kirk and kingdom of Scotland of the fifth of May [microform] : concerning the present publike proceedings towards an engagement in warre, so farre as religion is therein concerned. Together with their desires and petitions to the Honourable Court of Parliament, the Parliaments answers. Their humble returnes and representations, and other papers that may give full and cleare information in the matter
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly. Commission
- London : Printed for T.R. and E.M., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 56, 51-62 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug ye 26".
Reproductions of the originals in Harvard Library (Early English books), and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 73:E.461).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.461.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4216A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128756