An answer to a printed book intituled, Observations vpon some of His Majesties late answers and expresses [microform].
- Diggs, Dudley, 1613-1643
- Additional Titles:
- Answer to a printed book intituled, Observations upon some of His Majesties late answers and expresses
- [London] : Printed by his Maiesties command at Oxford [i.e. London] by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the Vniversity, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 53 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "[illegible] Diggs & ye rest of ye [illegible]"; "nouemb: 20".
Attributed to Dudley Digges by Wing.
In this edition: "vpon" in line 6 of title; the italic capital E in "Expresses" on the title page is composed of curves; line 2 of text on A2r ends: originall;.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The imprint is false; a London counterfeit -- Madan.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 41:E.242).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1079.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D1455.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128759