The teachers of the vvorld unvailed [microform] : VVherein the ground of their ministry is manifested, both in doctrine and practice, to be out of the light which cometh from Christ, in the witchcraft deceiving the people. Where as in a glasse they are seene to be such that the prophets woo was against, and which Christ gave warning of, and the apostles saw in their dayes enter the world, and are now in this day manifest to the children of light, / and declared against by G.F. that all people may from them turne. With a briefe declaration of the seed of evill doers, which from time to time have withstood the truth of God in all ages. As also certaine queries given forth touching Q. Maries law made for defence of the priests and Jesuits, by which the priests and false teachers of this nation now guard themselves, and persecute the children of light even to death by long and tedious imprisonments in holes and dungeons
- Fox, George, 1624-1691
- Additional Titles:
- Teachers of the world unvailed
- London : Printed for Thomas Simmons at the signe of the Bull and Mouth neere Aldersgate, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8 June."., G.F. = George Fox., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 133:E.881).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.881. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1924A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128761