Proposalls concerning the chancery [microform] : VVherein is set forth the desires of divers well-affected-persons, for the regulating of the high-court of Chancery, and the proceedings there; and abolishing of severall fees, offices and officers, thereunto belonging. Tendred to the consideration of the honourable committee for regulating courts of justice, and all others whom it may concern. And published to the view of the nation; whereby every well-meaning man to the publique may joyn, in all lawfull wayes, for obteyning a just settlement and regulation of the said court. With a very usefull table thereto annexed
- London : Printed by William Ellis, and are to bee sold by George Badger, at his shop in St. Dunstons Church-yard in Fleet-street, An. Dom. 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 folded sheet
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 21 1649"; the imprint date has been crossed out., Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (Thomason Tracts) and the Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 91:E.593).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18b reel.91 E.591 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The marrow of ecclesiastical historie [microform] : conteined in the lives of the fathers, and other learned men, and famous divines, which have flourished in the Church since Christ's time, to this present age. Faithfully collected out of several autors, and orderly disposed, according to the centuries wherein they lived. Together with the livelie effigies of most of the eminentest of them cut in copper. / By Samuel Clark pastor of Bennet-Fink
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.593. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3718.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128781