An act for the better suppressing of theft upon the borders of England and Scotland [microform] : and for discovery of high-way men and other felons. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, an. Dom. 1656
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by Hen: Hills and John Field, Printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- On A2r: last word in first line of text: 'both'; first word under initial: 'Theft,'; last word in last full line of text: 'shel-'.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Title page with rule border. Variant: title page with border of ornaments.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 159:E.1065).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1065.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), E1100.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128796