Clavis apocalyptica [microform] : or, a prophetical key: by which the great mysteries in the revelation of St. John and the prophet Daniel are opened; it beeing made apparent that the prophetical numbers com to an end with the year of our Lord, 1655. Written by a Germane D. and now translated out of High-Dutch. In two treatises. 1. Shewing what in these our times hath been fulfilled. 2. At this present is effectually brought to pass. 3. And henceforth is to bee expected in the years neer at hand. With an introductorie preface
- Hartlib, Samuel, -1662
- Additional Titles:
- Apocalypsis reserata and Prophetical key
- London : Printed by William Du-Gard for Thomas Matthewes, and are to bee sold by Giles Calvert, at the Black-Spread-Eagle at the West-end of St Paul's, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 79 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 163 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Dury, John, 1596-1680
- "Apocalypsis reserata: or, The revelation of St. Iohn opened" has separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb 27 1650".
Based on the Clavis apocalyptica of Joseph Mede.
Includes: "An epistolical discours, from Mr. John Durie to Mr. Sam: Hartlib, concerning this exposition of the revelation. By way of preface thereunto.".
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (Thomason Tracts) and the Harvard University Library (Early English books).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 172:E.1260).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1260.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H979.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128800