A declaration from his Excellence Sir Thomas Fairfax, and the Generall Councel of the Army, held at Putney, on Thursday September 16. 1647 [microform] : Concerning the delaies in raising monies for supply of the Army, and other forces of the kingdome. And their humble offers and desires in relation thereto. Tendred to the Right Honourable Commissioners of Parliament residing with the Army, and by them to be presented to the Houses. With his Exceliencies [sic] letter to the Commissioners concerning the same. Also a narrative of the souldiers behaviour towards the L. Lauderdale. By the appointment of his Excellencie of Sir Thomas Fairfax, and the Generall Councell of the Army. Jo. Rushworth Secretary
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Army. Council
- Printed at London : For George Whittington, at the Blew Anchor, in Cornhill, neere the Royall Exchange, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 12 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671 and Whalley, Edward, -1675?
- Related Titles:
- Narrative of the souldiers demeanour towards the Lord Lauderdale at the court at Woburne, in Iuly
- "A narrative of the souldiers demeanour towards the Lord Lauderdale" is signed at end: Edward Whalley.
A narrative of the souldiers demeanour towards the Lord Lauderdale = Thomason E.407.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber [i.e. September]. 21".
Not in Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 64:E.407 and 64:E.407).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.407.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128823