The English pope, or, A discourse wherein the late mysticall intelligence betwixt the court of England, and the court of Rome is in part discovered [microform] : And withall, an account given of the true grounds of this unnaturall, more then civill warre. Together with an epistle to the reverend divines now convened by authority of Parliament, for consultation in matters of religion
- Additional Titles:
- Discourse wherein the late mysticall intelligence betwixt the court of England and the court of Rome is in part discovered
- London : Printed for Robert Bostock, dwelling at the Signe of the Kings head in Pauls Church-yard, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 44 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 1st".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The title page of this edition has a one-piece ornament and no horizontal rules.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 10:E.56).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.56.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E3109.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128825