The Parliaments letanie [microform] : for the more speedy composure of differences, between them and the City, between the City and the Army, and between them all, and the King : that when they have ruined one another, the royall party may not by that meanes be triumphant
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber [i.e. September] 30th."., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 65:E.409).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.409. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P515.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128861