An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] ; constituting and appointing Sergeant Major Generall Richard Brown, to be sergeant major generall of all the forces raised, or to be raised and imployed by authority of Parliament, for the reducing of the city of Oxford, the town and castle of Wallingford, the fort of Greenland-house, and the town and castle of Banbury; as also sergeant major generall of the forces of the counties of Oxon, Berks and Buckingham; and of the forces of the said city of Oxford, to serve for the defence of the king, Parliament and kingdom, for this present expedition. And to do any other thing whatsoever, for the infesting and destroying the enemy in those parts. Also, the said Sergeant Major Generall Richard Brown is hereby enabled to call together and assemble a councell of war, for the executing of justice upon offendors. Die Sabbathi, 8. Junii, 1644. Hen. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Matthew Walbanck at Grayes-Inne gate, June 10. 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 9:E.50).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1651.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1831.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128902