A new invention; or, A paire of cristall spectacles [microform] : by helpe whereof may by read so small a print that what twenty sheetes of paper will hardly containe shall be discover'd in one; besides, they have such a speciall vertue in them, that he that makes right use of them though hee hath beene blinde three or foure yeares will recover his sight very perfectly
- Additional Titles:
- New invention or a paire of christall spectakles
Paire of cristall spectacles
- [London] : Printed according to order for G. Bishop, June 7. 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages : illustrations
- Caption title: A new invention, or a paire of christall spectakles.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Title page illustration: eyeglasses; verse: These Glasses in indifferent lights, Serve .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 9:E.50).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.50.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N650.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128907