A Greek English lexicon containing the derivations and various significations of all the words in the New Testament [microform] : with a compleat index in Greek and English annexed thereunto: whereunto is added a praxis or an explanation of the second of the Romans, and the Greek dialects contained in the New Testament / by T.C. late of C.C.C. in Oxford
- T. C. (Thomas Cokayne), 1587-1638
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Lodowick Lloyd neer the Castle in Cornhil, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 175, 174-254, 253-343 pages, 169 unnumbered pages, 345-428 pages
- All after p. 343 is lacking on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1641-1700" reel 58., Annotation on Thomason copy: "June"., Reproductions of the original in the British Library., Sometimes erroneously attributed to Joseph Caryl, who published (with others) a reissue in 1661 (Wing C753)., T.C. = Thomas Cokayne. Cf. DNB., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 214:E.1720).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1720 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C778
View MARC record | catkey: 4128970