Great Brjttajnes distractions: or An alarum to awaken all good subjects [microform] ; shewing them the cause and cure of their present evils. And briefly answering some false frivolous objections, made by one of the chiefe rabbies of these times. With an exhortation in the conclusion to all good subjects, for to put in practice their just duty. Written by a true lover both of God, his king, and countrey
- True lover both of God, his King, and countrey
- Additional Titles:
- Alarum to awaken all good subjects
Great Brittaines distractions
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "novemb: 30th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E.128).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.128.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1666.
View MARC record | catkey: 4128979