A consideration and a resolution [microform] : First, concerning the right of the laity in nationall councels. Secondly, concerning the power of bishops in affaires secular. Prepared for the honourable House of Parliament. by Sr. E. D. Kt. and Baronet
- Dering, Edward, Sir, 1598-1644
- London : Printed for F. Eglesfeild, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Dering" is written above 'By Sr. E. D.'.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Sir E.D. = Edward Dering.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 28:E.156).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.156.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D1106.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129176