Good nevves out of Flanders [microform] : The coppy of a letter sent from the most victorious his Highnesse the Prince of Orange his leaguer before Sasse of Gent; by a commander there, unto an eminent person at present in England. Concerning the taking and surrender of that inpregnable place Sasse of Gent, Wednesday the 7th. of September, 1644. new stile, the 40. day it was beleaguered
- Additional Titles:
- Good newes out of Flanders
- London : Printed by T. Badger, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept: 11th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 2:E.8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.8.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1075.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129213