Antinomianisme anatomized. Or, A glasse for the lawlesse [microform] : who deny the ruling use of the morall law unto Christians under the gospel. / By John Sedgwick, B.D. and Pastor of the Church of God at Alphag, neer Cripple-gate London
- Sedgwick, John, 1600 or 1601-1643
- Additional Titles:
- Glasse for the lawlesse
- London : Printed for Samuel Gellibrand, and are to be sold at his Shop in Pauls Churchyard at the signe of the Brazen Serpent, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 2".
reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 11:E.63).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.63.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2359.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129244