The Iesuits undermining of parliaments and Protestants with their foolish phancy of a toleration, discovered, and censured [microform] / Written by William Castle, for the confirmation of wavering Protestants, and the reducing of seduced papists
- Castell, William, -1645
- Additional Titles:
- Jesuits undermining of parliaments and Protestants with their foolish phancy of a toleration, discovered, and censured
- London : Printed by E. G. for Joseph Hunscot, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob:24".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 22:E.124).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.124
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C1229
View MARC record | catkey: 4129247