Little-vvits protestation, to defend popery [microform] : since the decease of his sister Superstition. Anno Dom. 1642. By I. G. Gent
- J. G., Gent
- Additional Titles:
- Little-wits protestation, to defend popery
- London : Printed for F. Coules, in the little Old-Baily, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages
- Printer's device (McK. 199) on t.p., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed on p. 4: Little-wit., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 24:E.135).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.135. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G28.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129253