The orthodox doctrine concerning iustification by faith asserted and vindicated [microform] : wherein the book of Mr. William Eyre, one of the ministers of New Sarum, is examined: and also the doctrine of Mr. Baxter concerning justification is discussed. / Written by John Eedes, minister of the Gospel
- Eedes, John, 1609?-1667?
- Additional Titles:
- Orthodox doctrine concerning justification by faith asserted and vindicated
- London : Printed for Henry Cripps and Lodowick Lloyd, and are to be sold at their shop in Popes-Head Alley, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 62 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: 3d".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 40:E.234).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.234.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E241.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129259