Ansvver to a letter written out of the country, to Master John Pym, Esquire, one of the worthy members of the House of Commons [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Answer to a letter written out of the country, to Master John Pym, Esquire, one of the worthy members of the House of Commons
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed anno Dom. 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 23. 1642"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Response to a letter written by R.E., Signatures: A⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 42:E.246).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.246. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E26.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129312