The analysis, explication, and application, of the sacred and Solemne League and Covenant, for the reformation, and defence of religion, the honour and happinesse of the King, and the peace and safety of the three kingdomes of England, Scotland, and Ireland [microform] : Enjoyned by the Lords and Commons, assembled in Parliament in England, and the states of Scotland, to be taken by every man throughout all the three kingdomes. Very usefull, and profitable to be read, observed, and kept by all who take the said covenant. By Richard Ward, Minister of Stansteed Mount Fitches, in Essex
- Ward, Richard, 1601 or 1602-1684
- Printed at London : For J, Dallam, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 12:E.70).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.70.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W798
View MARC record | catkey: 4129407