Two petitions of the county of Yorke [microform] : The one presented to the Kings most excellent Maiesty, at Yorke the 3d. of June, 1642. The other to the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled. With the additionals thereunto annexed. Die Lunæ Iune 6. 1642. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that these two petitions, together with the additions, be forthwith printed and published. John Browne, Cler. Parliamentor
- [London] : Printed for Ioseph Hunscott, and Iohn Wright, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 8, that is, 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- P. 9 is misnumbered 8.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E.149).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.149.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3507.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129441