The humble petition of divers of the knights, gentry, and other inhabitants of the county of Berkes, to the Kings most Excellent Majesty [microform] : concerning a sudden accommodation of peace with his court of Parliament. With his Majesties gracious answer to the said petition
- London : Printed for Thomas Hanson, Anno Dom. 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Related Titles:
- His Majesties gracious answer to the petition of the countie of Berks
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan. 16. 1642"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 15:E.85).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.85. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3460.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129471