The charitable pestmaster [microform] : or, the cure of the plague, conteining a few short and necessary instructions how to preserve the body from infection of the plague, as also to cure those that are infected. Together with a little treatise concerning the cure of the small pox. Published for the benefit of the poore of this city and not unmeet for the rich, / by Thomas Shervvood practitioner in physick
- Sherwood, Thomas, Practitioner in physick
- Additional Titles:
- Cure of the plague
- London : Printed by A.N. for John Francklin, and are to be sold at his Shop in Lothbury, neer the Windmill, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 16, pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 31:E.176).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.176.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S3416.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129474